Based on our common belief in equity, transparency and the benefits of sharing resources, our partnerships continue to go from strength to strength and bring important stakeholders to focus on education. Our strategy focuses on mobilizing key actors in the field to join forces to reach more people in need.
• Ministry of Education and Training (MOET)
• Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs (CEMA)
• Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA)
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
• Vietnam's Youth Federation (YF)
• Vietnam's Woman Union (WU)
• People’s Aid Coordinating Committee (PACCOM)
• Vietnam Institute of Education and Sciences (VNIES)
• International Labour Organization (ILO)
• Directorate of vocational education and training (DVET)
Together with representatives of the People's Committees at commune, district of Hoa Binh, Lai Chau, Lao Cai, Thai Nguyen, Khanh Hoa and Phu Yen provinces.